[Review] UK Alumni Christmas Mixer
Published on 2016-12-16
On Thursday 15 December, the British Chamber Shanghai’s Chinese Returnee UK Alumni Focus Group, collaborated with other ten Shanghai-based UK alumni chapters, for the first time ever to host the Chamber’s largest UK Alumni Christmas Mixer to date!
- The Aston University Alumni Shanghai Chapter
- Cardiff Uni Alumni China
- KCL Alumni Committee
- London Business School Shanghai Alumni Club
- Shanghai Oxford and Cambridge Society
- UAL Shanghai Alumni Association
- University of Birmingham Alumni China
- The University of Bristol Shanghai Alumni Network
- The University of Sheffield in Shanghai
- University of Reading and Henley Business School Alumni Association, China
Attracting over 260 Chinese returnees, the debut Mixer united alumni from universities all around the UK to enjoy the Christmas festive spirit in the heart of Shanghai.
As the night went on, attendees continued to rekindle precious memories over the tastiest of Shanghai’s mince pies, refreshing beverages and various other festive snacks.
The evening’s game of Secret Santa saw attendees bonding and forming new friendships over the kind exchange of Christmas gifts.
By bringing together Chinese alumni graduating from a range of different years, attendees were able to share their unique experiences and insights with one another.
With the Mixer rounding off the end of the Chamber’s Calendar, we wish all attendees a happy Christmas and continued success over the next year! Click here to view more photos from the Mixer>>