Visa Update Talk from the UK Visa and Immigration (UKVI) Service
When:Thursday, 09 March 2017, 9:30am - 11:30am
Where:The British Chamber of Commerce Shanghai , 上海英国商会
5/F, 863 Nanjing Xi Lu (near Shimen Yi Lu)
Price:Free of charge. Members only.
This session is a great opportunity to find out the latest visa news and hear how you can make the most of the range of services available to businesses and travellers in China.
The following services will be introduced:
- Select Business Scheme: how you can apply for a visa using just an employment letter, passport and application form.
- On Demand Mobile Visa Service: how to submit your visa application and biometrics from your office.
- Priority and Super Priority Visa Services: how to receive the outcome of your visa application in as little as 24 hours.
The talk will be delivered by Phoebe Spurr, Business Account Manager (China), UKVI.
Phoebe is part of UKVI’s The Business & Growth Team, which supports businesses across China in a range of ways, from providing advice on our visa offer and the range of services available in our Visa Application Centres, to designing visa workshops to up-skill on specific visa topics.
- 09:30-10:00 Registration
- 10:00-10:05 Event Introduction
- 10:05-11:00 Presentation and Q&A
- 11:00-11:30 Networking and event ends
+86 21 6218 5022 ext. 24