Training School Series & Training Credits
Upcoming Training School Events:
- 新常态下的政府关系和危机公关 Government Relations & Crisis Management under the New Normal [Training School] Mon, 27 Mar, 9:30am - 12:00pm
- Business Finance for Everyone – Apples & Oranges [Training School] Thu, 27 Apr, 8:30am - 5:50pm
- Developing a Global Mindset [Training School] Tue, 11 Apr, 9:00am - 5:00pm
更好的管理你的数据 - EXCEL 数据处理与统计技巧课程 Better Manage Your Data - Excel Data Analysis Skill Training [Training School] Fri, 5 May, 9:00am - 5:00pm
"Training School" is a programme aiming to provide training courses for staff of the Chamber's business members. These courses are designed to be closely connected to the practical needs of the international business community in Shanghai.
Each business member is allocated training credits which allow their employees to attend Training School events free of charge or at a discounted rate. The Chamber hosts a series of Training School events throughout the year.
The training credit allocation per membership category per calendar year is:
- Sustaining Member - 7 training credits;
- Company Member - 5 training credits;
- Corporate Member - 3 training credits;
- SEM Member - 1 training credit
Half-day trainings: 1 training credit is equivalent to 1 free entrance
Full-day trainings: 1 training credit is equivalent to RMB 800
All training credits are offered on a calendar year basis for each business member. The training credits will automatically renew from the first day of each calendar year (1 January) and unused training credits will automatically expire after the last day of each calendar year (31 December).
Running out of Training Credits?
For business members who run out of their training credits, the Chamber offers a discounted package: RMB 1,200 for 3 extra training credits (value RMB 2,400). Contact Cher.Lee@britishchambershanghai.orgto check on the use of your credits or RSVP for the following Training School events.